Tuesday, August 17, 2010

25 Random Things About Me

1. When I grow up, I like to be like a male Barbara Walters.
2. I still watch cartoons.
3. I never went to any prom.
4. I love to travel.
5. I never got a perfect score in any math subject since elementary.
6. My parents thought I would be a girl, and my name was supposed to be Samantha.
7. I once cut my hair horribly when I was in Grade 2.
8. I super duper love Kris Aquino, since Grade 2.
9. I ask a lot of questions. As in a lot!
10. I like to work in TV production.
11. My ultimate comfort food is Coke float and fries from McDonalds and Brownie Temptation Blizzard from Dairy Queen.
12. I'm an impulsive buyer, and when I like something, I really hoard!
13. I was never a performer, even in family gatherings. You'll never see a video of me dancing or singing or anything. At most, you'll see me use a karaoke.
14. I don't like riding roller coasters and ferris wheels.
15. I want to have my own wax figure at Madame Tussaud's.
16. I love hairsprays!
17. I dream of studying abroad.
18. I used to be an over-achiever. (Used to be? Currently? What's the diff?)
19. I used to hate Chucks.
20. I love singing but singing doesn't reciprocate. (Hello Ma and Krissy!)
21. I don't buy fakes. I'lld rather buy something cheap that something fake.
22. I love 90s songs- Joey Albert, etc.
23. I'm such a homebody.
24. My obsession since I was a kid is reading books.
25. I'm super picky with the foods that I eat, which is quite a coup since I'm gigantic!

No comments:

Post a Comment