Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Aaron's Seal of Approval Week 2 -L'oreal Elnett Hairspray

Possibly the most coveted hair product since the 1950s, Elnett used to be banned in the States and American women literally came home with hordes of this product when coming from Europe. But I won't blame them - this is really good stuff, and I believe one of the two best hairsprays ever - the other one being Swarchskopz or however you spell that freakin name. It holds my hair for a really long time, which tells a lot to the strength of this hairspray because I'm so sweaty. Also, it is very touchable. I sometimes use it in combination with Bench Fix Clay Doh Lite or alone. But either way, it works very, very good. It sells for around 650 PHP at Bench Fix Salon and other leading salons and beauty supply stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment