A - AVAILABLE: Anytime!
B - BIRTHDAY: May 30
C- CRUSHING ON: Liz Uy, Bianca Gonzalez, Mariel Rodriguez, Kelly Misa
D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: Iced Tea
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: my mom!
F - FAVORITE SONG AT THE MOMENT: Defying Gravity by Idina Menzel
I - IN LOVE WITH: Mariel talaga. Swear, Grabe tama ko dun!
J - JUGGLE: Huh?
K - KILLED SOMEONE: pag feeling action star ako sa TV.
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: From Manila to Vigan
M- MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: Vanilla lang, plain.
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 1
O - ONE WISH: to be able to go to Europe for a vacation, pronto!
P - PERSON YOU CALLED LAST: my brother.
Q - Quite angry about: TV5 for their sensational reports on Liz and Noy. So not true!
R - REASONS TO SMILE: Super madami!
S - SAD about: Mariel. :(
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: around 12nn
U - UNDERWEAR COLOR: kelangan talaga? white!
V - VEGETABLE(S): I really love Brocolli!
W - WORST HABIT: making sabat and making tsismis.
X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD MOST RECENTLY: dental xray
Y - YOYOS ARE: stupid 'coz I can't use them.
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: Gemini
RANDOM QUESTIONS ABOUT YOU :
Your favorite number: 14 and 30
What color do you wear most: black, yellow, and blue
Least favorite color: pink
What are you listening to: Defying Gravity by Idina Menzel and Kristin Chenoweth
Are you happy with your life right now: Yes.
What is your favorite class in school: History! and Speech!
Who is your best friend: Madami!
Are you outgoing: I think so!
Can you dance?: like my fake Mom!
Can you tie a cherry stem with your mouth: nope. Matagal!
Can you whistle: Yeah!
Cross your eyes: Yeah!
Walk with your toes curled: Slight!
Do you believe there is life on other planets: No.
Do you believe in miracles: Yes
Do you believe in magic: No
Do you believe in Love at first sight: Yes!
Do you believe in Satan: Yes
Do you believe in Santa: I believe that Santa once lived.
Do you know how to swim: Yes! My favorite sport!
Do you like roller coasters: Nope! As in!
Do you think you could handle the stuff they eat on those reality show: No, sorry. Makita ko lang sa Fear Factor, super sukang-suka na ako.
Have you ever been on a plane: yeah
Have you ever asked someone out: No. Spell T-O-R-P-E
Have you ever been to the ocean: yes
Have you ever painted your nails: Nope! Never!
THE WHAT'S :
What is the temperature outside: basta it's sooo cold!
What radio station do you listen to: AM- DZMM; FM- NU (+RIP), Tambayan 101.9, Magic
What was the last restaurant you ate at: Sbarro
What was the last thing you bought: Nike Kicks!
What was the last thing on TV you watched: Glee!
Who was the last person you IM'd: My friend, Mhae
Who was the last person you took a picture of: The interior of San Sebastian Church
Who was the last person you said I love you to: Mariel!
CRYING SECTION :
Ever really cried your heart out: Yes! Di na mabilang!
Ever cried yourself to sleep: Yes!
Ever cried on your friend's shoulder: Oo. Literally!
Ever cried over the opposite sex: Oo naman!
Do you cry when you get an injury: I used to, of course.
Do certain songs make you cry: Dati, I used to cry over Journey.
HAPPY SECTION :
Are you a happy person?: Siguro naman, I always smile.
LOOK AT ME :
What is your current hair color: black
CURRENTLY WEARING :
What shirt are you wearing: Ribbed, color white
IN A BOY/GIRL:
Favorite eye color: hazel
Short or long hair: not too short, not too long
HAVE YOU EVER:
Been to jail: nope
Mooned someone: yeah..
Thought about suicide: nope..
Laughed so hard you cried: Yes. Lagi!
Cried in school: Yeah..
Thrown up in a store: nope.
Wanted to be a model : Yes!
Seen a dead body: yes!
Been on drugs: nope.
Gone skinny dipping: Never pa naman!
THIS OR THAT:
Pepsi or Coke: Sorry, Pepsi!
McDonald's or Burger King: McDo always! (Sorry, MVP! But still, IMO, the best ang Onion rings ng BK!)
Single or Group Dates: Single of course!
Chocolate or Vanilla: vanilla
Strawberries or Blueberries: Blueberries
Meat or Veggies: meat!
TV or Movie: TV
Guitar or Drums: drums!
Adidas or Nike: Tie!
Chinese or Mexican: Chinese.
Monday, November 29, 2010
1. Watch a concert that I will pay for. For the past years, I never had to pay to watch a concert.
2. Go abroad alone. Asia would be satisfactory, but Europe would be perfect. I was born to backpack accross Europe.
3. Have a haircut from Jing Monis
4. Have coffee with Biancs and Ma. Better if kasama si Liz and si Georgie. Perfect! 4 to 1! HEAVEN!!!
5. Stay in a suite in the Manila Hotel the night before my graduation. Then I should be able to have a haircut from Jing Monis, and styling by Rajo Laurel or Martin Bautista.
6. Hire a personal assistant (No offense, Keisha and Jamie)
7. Go to Republiq and/or Encore. Again, with Mike, Liz, Franco, Georgie and B. Kahit kasama pa si Tim (so Republiq yun) and si Mond (eww much?). Better if I go with Jigs, Jonty and Abe- I haven’t seen them for quite some time!
8. Interview Charo Santos. I am so curious about her rise to power. Also, Maria Ressa would be a nice interviewee! She is my idol!
9. Have a mass celebrated for my eighteenth birthday at the San Beda Abbey. I planned to have it in Manila Cathedral, but for sentimental reasons, I now like the abbey! (Viel married there!) Ok din sa Church of the Gesu (because I love the Jesuits), pero too far- sa Katipunan pa.
10. Go to Cebu. Never been to Cebu. I want to stay sa Hilton. Better call my ex, Paris.
11. Go to a date. Never been to one. (Hi, Biancs!)
12. Go on an all-out shopping spree in Forever 21 (THE ORIGINAL ONE!)
13. Lose weight, ideally to weigh around 160-170lbs, with 31”-33” waist.
14. Learn to swim better. Swimming is my favorite sport.
15. Learn to play football. Kahit futsal lang, para di mainit!
16. Enroll in a health club (that’s how we say gym in the UK)
17. Attend a state banquet (hello, Sec. Coloma)
18. OJT in Malacanan or in Tito Alan’s office. (He’s my dad’s barkada- they were chums since elementary in DLS-Z)
19. learn to drive. Ayaw ako turuan ng dad ko!!!!
20. take Tayag for 199.1 (Hi, mam!)
21. take out a new phone plan. Shame on my parents for taking my plan away from me. Boo! (I want to take out a plan with the free BB, kahit mag-add! 1200 lang per month sana.)
22. Have a godson/goddaughter. (I still don’t have one)
23. Have a signet ring made. Also, I love a new pair of cufflinks!
24. Have a proper stationery warddrobe made. Whole sheets, half sheets, envelopes, notelets - the works.
25. Finish my part of the research for the sainthood process of Empress Zita. Hopefully I schedule an interview with the children of Lady May Abel Smith and Princess Irmingard of Bavaria for the research.
26. Organize a rocking Christmas party with my Maroons, Tuks and Pa-next friendships. Oh, with Rich, Karla and Dien too.
27. Visit Kuya Rob and Sir Jalski in UPD. And watch a Sugarfree gig and alaskahin si Jalski (HAHAHA!)
28. Run for student council.
29. Finish Cum Laude.
30. Host a television show, kahit once lang. Kahit sa NBN lang. Kahit event na lang. Sayang, I declined the invitation to host the Bill Clinton forums.
And last but not the least: To enjoy my last year and a half sa UP. Honestly, I am crying now thinking how I can live without you guys. I was miserable when I graduated high school because I cannot imagine life with my barkada, to the point that we sometimes coordinated our uwi so that we will meet each other again. But with my nearly three years in UP, I have met more people that have touched my life in one way or another. Paano na kung di hihirit sila Raf or kung hindi ako babarahin ni Ma and ni Jeryl? I cannot imagine life without UP and without my friends! As much as I love to graduate already, I dread it equally because I will be leaving my best friends, my comfort zone, and the lifestyle that I have been accustomed to for the past 3 years. Totoo yan! But as Tito Boy says, we don’t say goodbye. We only say till we meet again. Maliit lang ang mundo and we always run in circles. :( Emo mode ako, sorry! I just went to my high school and I was really crying! Sobra! I’m sure you know I love you all. <3 Let’s enjoy our last year. And please, RESTRAIN ME IF I’M BEING TOO MADALDAL!!! UTANG NA LOOB!